Sunday, June 6, 2010

I like you. Do you like me?

Haha. It has been quite busy for me the past few days. Last night I went to the Jill Scott and Maxwell concert that my dad worked. Backstage VIP, biatch! LOL! Right after that concert, The JAPAS had a show. So we performed. We didn't get home until five in the morning!! I woke up today and had to go to the E-40 and Bone Thugs concert. Backstage VIP again. HOLLA. 

So now here I am... exhausted... yet still I am blogging. Hmmmm... 

Picture time!

These are with the bestie at the Maxwell concert. We took the BART and walked 8 miles but it was worth it. We rewarded ourselves with tequila. I love my bestie!!!!
Ok, this pic was from today at the Springfest! Nicole is so cute!! Even though I was partially dead, I still had a fun time! I really need sleep now. Just wanted everyone to know that I am still alive.

No comments: