Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy Lunar New Year!

Hi, everyone!

I know it's been so long. I'm sorry. Just been super busy with life! Agh! :) Hmmm.. Let's see.. I am blogging right now on my iTouch so maybe you will hear from me more often. This app is super convenient!

I went to Mexico last month and had a super amazing time! I swam with dolphins and held a baby alligator! The people were so nice and the food was super bomb! We stayed in an adult only resort so we super felt like royalty.

Also, I was a cave woman for Halloween! I will post pics from that too. I know, hella late. :( Oh and my bestie got married! Guess who caught the bouquet!

I am going to Vegas this weekend and I'm very excited! My first real time going! Woooo!

Don't forget to hang out with me at Mevio! I will give you all the cool video game news you want!

Ok, guys! Let me try to post up some pics! Yay! I'll see how I like this app and then I'll post a review or something.

No comments: