Sunday, July 1, 2012

Moving!

Hey everyone! I just moved to San Francisco pretty much yesterday! My closet is coming together but I have no idea how I'm not going to spend all my money at these awesome boutiques! I'm pretty frugal with a lot of my clothes and have no problem marching straight into the sale section.

Last weekend I went to Francesca's Collections in the North Bay and bout 2 adorable mock tops, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of earrings, and a bracelet for just over $50! Last night I made it out of Ambience with 4 cute blouses for about $70. I seriously love sales...

This is a perfect time to shop too because a lot of places are having massive sales! I normally find myself giving in more to online shopping but with all these great boutiques around, it's gonna be even harder to save my money. :(

Plus I'm going to Japan this month! Ahhhh!! Exciting! Ok here is a pic of my closet so far! Still need to pick up the rest of my things. It looks so empty. :( Also here are the 2 mock tops I bought!! Love them! They make me look way less like a line backer! :)

No comments: