Saturday, January 20, 2018

Dragon Fit Compression Yoga leggings Power Stretch Workout Leggings With High Waist Tummy Control



I am loving these new workout pants!!! They are so sexy and cute! They come in different colors and designs, I think I need the rest of these! I would size down though! I got medium but a small would have fit me better. :) I work out at Orangetheory, basically a high intensity interval training work out and you get really really really sweaty! The material is a bit on the thinner side so I would probably suggest a less sweaty or intense workout while rocking these bad boys. They are so damn sexy I am probably going to just forever rock them in my cool athleisure look. :)

You know what they say though, you are definitely more inspired to work out when you are looking good. Hope everyone is doing well on their New Years resolutions! Maybe my resolution will be to post more than once a year. Hahaha!



  

I received this item at a discount for my honest opinion. :) 

No comments: