That felt good.
My personality is not bland. I'm kind of a weirdo...
Things that scare me (in no particular order cuz I'm afraid of a lot of things)-
- Under water creatures. I'm not too fond of anything with an exoskeleton or fish for that matter. Unless it is on my plate.
- Ghosts. Ask me. I have had one too many encounters with these phantom nightmares. JUST GO AWAY!
- Blood. My own makes me want to faint and die. FAST. I'm getting light headed just thinking about it.... UGHHHH.
- Being suspended and flipped around. Wondering what the f I am talking about?? Oh, just the friendly ride we see at all fairs and carnivals. The name? *Pause* The.. The Zipper. Once I was taken for a ride against my will and gave all the little kids a nice laugh. "Look at that lady crying like a baby!" Oh, the embarrassment of my cute panic attacks.
- Anything that is a creepy crawly hemiptera. For all you dummies, that's a bug. Well, a type of bug. Again, exoskeleton... No thank you.
- Fuzzy wuzzies- I just love animals! Especially meow heads! >^..^< Raccoons and red pandas are cute too.
- Music- I only like to listen to music that depicts my mood at the time. Kill yourself by Deftones is on my top played list on iTunes. Only kidding! Remember, I am afraid of blood.
- Eating pork- pretty self explanatory. Comment if you would like me to go into detail. Thanks.
- Friends- Love you, guys!
P.S. I own a snuggie.
This is a picture of my best friend's cat eating my hair. Good times.