Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Review!



Alright guys!

It has been awhile but recently I have been working with a company where I receive items and review them! Exciting!!! I haven't talked to you guys in so long so happy to be back!! :)

I have been working out a lot and have been trying to live a healthy life style.. This product helps me with my journey. So I work out at Orange Theory about 4-6 times a week, it is amazing. On my off days, this is one of the items that I use in my home gym. :)

Link here- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019QGI2W6?ref_=cm_rdp_product

It is a pedal exerciser! This goodie is great for a quick work out and there are so many uses for it! My favorite is waist training. :)

Great price and definitely a welcome addition to my home gym routine. Buy it and read my full review on amazon! #pedalexerciser




No comments: