Friday, August 6, 2010

Boring.

This post probably won't be as fun as my other ones. Umm.. Just a little update about what I did yesterday. I was so excited about my new banner that I totally forgot to post this picture last night. 
I had a little night trip to Fishermen's Wharf up in the city and had some of the freshest oysters ever! They were so fresh that there was a little blue shrimp wiggling around!!! That pretty much creeped me out but I still inhaled these bad boys. After my oysters, I had a chocolate covered banana and it was AMAZING! I do have a picture of that but I don't know if I should post it. Haha. 

One post daily is pretty good! I am proud of myself!!! Talk to you tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

-mztoots- said...

hey love theres no rules with blogging so post as many times as you want! lol i wanna see the chocolate covered banana! i love all things chocolate =)

i wanna try some oysters! ive never had them that fresh! i would have been so creeped out about the shrimp too =/

Hapa Honni said...

Haha! You are so cute!!! OK, I will post up the chocolate banana!!! LOL!! Just for you, Doll! =)